[E] a room called my own
it’ been almost 2 weeks since i stayed in room w1-610. some of good things staying alone in a room called “my own” <– temporarily:
- great view from my window.. i can even see Win’s motor coming down the hill when he’s on the way to my hostel!
- decorate my own room with my own style! yeay²! no more ugly hand-made cards + teddybear wrapping-papers stick on my room wall (well, she alwiz did these..)
- more space to put my stuff.. neatly!
- listen to my MP3.. as loud as i want + songs that i love!
- watch movies + animes without interruption!
- listen no more same old stories..over and over again from her!! Thank God..
- last but not least.. i can rest peacefully + sleep as long as i want specially on weekends!
but still, there are not-so-good things though..:
- i have to pay the electrical devices’ (iron + water heater + charger + PC) fee for my hostel. Total = RM8 per semester!
- clean the dustbin + sweep the floor + wipe the desks by myself (i’m lazy.. lazier than Garfield!) huuuu…
- sleep alone at night is not acceptable for ‘penakut’ (xtau english term for penakut -_-x.. coward macam tak sesuai la plak) like me.. i couldn’t get enough sleep at night (for the 1st week) and sometimes i overslept the next morning! huhu..
luckily, i slept better last nite! i think, if i set my mind “there is nothing behind me” @ “there is no ghost watching me sleeping” @ just shut my eyes closely..and try/force myself to sleep.. i can!
the only unfortunate thing is, she kept coming to my room although i never invite her in! she told me the same old stories i heard before, asking me bout things.. oh God, doesn’t she realize that i hate her doing that? plz.. do not come to my room anymore… hahaha!