[W] Omega: Alternative Driver for Your Graphic Card
ATI and NVIDIA r the 2 most leading graphical processing unit (GPU) suppliers for graphic cards (GC). To work correctly with ur system (ur computer la sng cite), ur gc needs a driver. that’s Y everytime u install a new GC, u need to install the driver. the 2 most common (original) drivers r Catalyst for ATI & ForceWare for NVIDIA products.
i’m not gonna talk about the original drivers, instead i’ll introduce (4 those who didn’t know) the alternative driver named Omega Drivers. These r the alternate set of drivers (for Catalyst & ForceWare) for gamers, ones that have more options and features than the original sets.
- extra features (like overclock (OC) capabilities),
- more resolutions and
- internal tweaks
that can give them the edge in a gaming environment over the normal drivers, which are often tailored for synthetic benchmarks.
pendek cite, for those who wants higher graphic performance without sacrifying a large amount of quality, go for Omega Drivers & experience the difference!!!
- Download the installer from here (for ATI Radeon) or here (for nVidia GeForce).
- Uninstall your current GC softwares (e.g: ATI Control Panel or CCC).
- You don’t need to uninstall any previous drivers. But if u do, then:
- When asked for driver for new hardware, click Cancel.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Follow the instruction…
- Reboot.. DONE!
*For more detailed information, read the Omega Drivers Readme on the download pages.