[W] Vista funny but annoying bug
just found this little bug on my office’s PC this morning.
1. u need to enable the statusbar in explorer. on the menu bar, go to View > Status Bar.
2. browse to any folder with files in it.
3. click a singe file or just ctrl + A to select all files.
4. read the file size in the status bar.
5. now press F5 to refresh the folder.
6. select the same file(s) and read the file size again,
… the number increased!
… and it will keep increasing after each refresh.. hehe..
it is an old bug actually (since beta ver.). many complaints, but microsoft seems to ignore them..