[E] scrawny me
i heard the word scrawny (@ kurus keding) everytime people judge me by my figure. what is scrawny anyway? it is defined as having unattractive thinness. huh?? Win.. am i unattractive? thin…? huuuuu~ 😦
i would hardly admit it, or sometimes i would try to change the subject of the conversations. Ayah used to say “it is ok to be thin”, just to make me feel ok everytime i told him about what people say bout me. come on, it’s not that i don’t eat much! i eat like you all do, it is just that.. erm, maybe my metabolisme rate is higher. i would feel hungry right before i go to bed & right after i wake up! i even tried a very heavy meal as my supper.. Big N Tasty Meal @ McD. i finished them all and went to sleep, but then i felt very very hungry when i wake up! in an overnight, i didn’t gain weight either.. i lost weight instead. i wonder what happen to those fat in the burger.. when i digest it. humm. is it possible that i am a sleepwalker? maybe i exercised during sleep? haha
btw, being scrawny isn’t so bad.
- i can wear any freesize outfits, and also children (7-year old and above) shirts
- i can eat all i want without even worry i would look fat
- i don’t have to ask Win “do i look fat in these?” and Win doesn’t have to lie if i ever ask.
- i can hide behind a lamppost if i ever get chased
- i don’t have to worry about the wedding dress, i believe my size fits all.. nyehhh~
- ahah! Win could carry me easily if i ever collapsed and pretending that i can’t walk.. hehe
that’s all i can think of right now.. but there are lot more! just that.. i don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. bodysize is a sensitive issue. talk eveything about anything to me, but not bout how scrawny i look and how many pimples there are on my face.. ok? just let me know if my facial skin is getting better and if i look like i gain weight.. hehe~