Home > Stumble Upon, Whatever > [E] Small but full of love

[E] Small but full of love

September 10, 2008 Leave a comment Go to comments
oh yeah~

oh yeah~

i stumbled upon this site with the title Small Breasts: Does Size really matter? it is a very good entry and i agreed with the writer’s opinion. the most interesting part is the comments for the entry; they completely changed my perspective on this sensitive issue.

well.. i think, people with small-size breasts should love the way they are (we are.. :p ). most of us wanted bigger breast, just because to look sexier.. but when i read the comments, there are women with big breasts out there would gladly switch places. why? (summarize from the above blog entry)

because:

  • big boobs sag quicker
  • when guys talk to them, 90% of them are actually talking to the big boobs.
  • big boobs need more support
  • big boobs might cause back aches!
  • bigger breasts don’t make the owners more knowledgeable

while small, petite breasts:

  • tend to keep their form and shape much longer and generally look better, more proportionate with the body

(well, the rest are my opinions.. and they are all merepek je)

  • small-size bras are cuter~ they are printed with cartoons with fancy colors! so we don’t have to wear the makcik’s-size bras (yet)
  • with small breasts, we are carrying less weight so we use less energy
  • we could fit into most of the dresses in stores! if we are fitting into dresses with bigger cups, we can secretly stuff some facial tissues in it.. haha! but imagine what could girls with big boobs do with small cups dresses?
  • we could run and play anything we want~ don’t have to even bother the breasts would swing from left to right.. heh

enough of my silly opinions~ i totally agree with “bigger isn’t always better” slogan! what does matter is how well we treat ourselves. we should be thankful of what we have and be confident with it. lalala~ saje nk sedapkan hati psl diri sendiri..

Categories: Stumble Upon, Whatever
  1. September 10, 2008 at 1:42 PM

    change my perceptions either🙂

    thanks for sharing!

  2. September 10, 2008 at 2:02 PM

    you are most welcome~ heh

  3. evil sista
    September 10, 2008 at 2:19 PM

    hahahaha… ko saja jek nak sedapkan ati..
    padahal ko dan aku tahu pasal apa…

    pasal mak selalu gelakkan kiter kalau kiter pakai baju kebaya.. Ko ingat apa mak kata?

    “Ala.. tetek pun xde.. nak pakai kebaya kunun…”

    Huhuhuhu ~~~

    Psl tu aku mencik kebaya… kurung biasa je.

  4. September 10, 2008 at 2:24 PM

    haah, mak salu cakap camtu.. tp aku salu balas.. takpe.. perot ade~ gagagaga

  5. September 10, 2008 at 2:52 PM

    😀.. ( tambah2 orang mcm kite nie edot..tiang letrik berjalan :p )

    yg penting happy + selesa + bersyukur ngan apa yang dah Allah kurniakan

  6. September 10, 2008 at 2:55 PM

    ye~ janji aku bahagia!

  7. September 10, 2008 at 3:25 PM

    ni ape cite ni… -_-

  8. September 10, 2008 at 3:26 PM

    ni cite org pompuan la

  9. September 22, 2008 at 4:48 PM

    wah edotz, isu sensitif nie.
    when guys talk to them, 90% of them are actually talking to their boobs. << bkn aku…hehehe

  10. September 23, 2008 at 9:19 AM

    zahid.. if you are not the type of guy who “90% of them are actually talking to the boobs”.. then u are in the rest of 10% who is very rare to find nowadays! hehe

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: