[E] Small but full of love
i stumbled upon this site with the title Small Breasts: Does Size really matter? it is a very good entry and i agreed with the writer’s opinion. the most interesting part is the comments for the entry; they completely changed my perspective on this sensitive issue.
well.. i think, people with small-size breasts should love the way they are (we are.. :p ). most of us wanted bigger breast, just because to look sexier.. but when i read the comments, there are women with big breasts out there would gladly switch places. why? (summarize from the above blog entry)
- big boobs sag quicker
- when guys talk to them, 90% of them are actually talking to the big boobs.
- big boobs need more support
- big boobs might cause back aches!
- bigger breasts don’t make the owners more knowledgeable
while small, petite breasts:
- tend to keep their form and shape much longer and generally look better, more proportionate with the body
(well, the rest are my opinions.. and they are all merepek je)
- small-size bras are cuter~ they are printed with cartoons with fancy colors! so we don’t have to wear the makcik’s-size bras (yet)
- with small breasts, we are carrying less weight so we use less energy
- we could fit into most of the dresses in stores! if we are fitting into dresses with bigger cups, we can secretly stuff some facial tissues in it.. haha! but imagine what could girls with big boobs do with small cups dresses?
- we could run and play anything we want~ don’t have to even bother the breasts would swing from left to right.. heh
enough of my silly opinions~ i totally agree with “bigger isn’t always better” slogan! what does matter is how well we treat ourselves. we should be thankful of what we have and be confident with it. lalala~ saje nk sedapkan hati psl diri sendiri..