[E] Super Duper Dinners
For the last 3 days, Win’s sister and bro-in-law with their 3-month old Irfan were having “Cuti-Cuti Malaysia” in Kuala Lumpur. They picked us up (Win, Adi (Win’s lil bro) and I) and treated us dinners! yeay~
- Venue : Tupai Tupai Restaurant, Jln Istana
- Dishes : Siakap Stim Assam Pedas, tomyam, baby kailan, spicy lalah, butter prawn.
- My Personal Review : nicely decorated place and good service. food is ok. personally, i think it’s quite overpriced.
- Venue : Sukhumvit Restaurant, Kg. Baru
- Dishes : Sup Ekor, Siakap 3 Rasa, Siakap 2 Istana, udang paprik, fried egg with minced meat, mix fried veges.
- My Personal Review : nice view with traditional deco, good service and most importantly, superb delicious food. price is reasonable.
- Venue : Ah Tuan ee’s Restaurant, The Curve
- Dishes : Pandan chicken, rendang beef, sambal sotong, assam Prawns and spicy french beans.
- My Personal Review : nicely decorated with traditional oldies Chinese design, good service and the cooking tastes good. price.. quite overpriced.
@ Ah Tuan ee’s
ps: i would absolutely will come again to Sukhumvit~