[E] Think out of the box
I have just completed one of the most challenging task I have been ever assigned with. The task sounds so simple,
“Print a follow up document after 14 days the first document is printed out for a Service Plan.”
This one task took me almost 2 months to figure out the solution. Thanks to those with helping hands, helped me out by google-ing and providing me the forums regarding the task.
From this one task, I learned a lot of things:
- For complicated task, draw the flows. Write down the algorithms.
- Build the structures of the flow.
- For each part of the structure, get it done one by one.
- Place the working parts together and then link them.
- Test and if it fails, figure out other possible structures.
Most importantly, Think out of the box.
ps: So now, I can balik raya!!